ok this is my actual first post. the one before this was some automatic dealy.
here goes another networking/expression experiment. ever since xanga has pretty much died (well at least in my circle of friends) ive been hankering for another venue of blogging. xangas got the most old connections for me to my other friends (who dont blog anymore…boo! i think cuz of media obsessed facebook and myspace. they’re cool but where is the CONTENT?!). also i’ve been looking for a weblog site that might allow the following options (well, that will allow them easily, since im still not so tech savy):
1) to easily read bloggers that i’ve subscribed too (like the recieving email option or the all in one view like xanga)
2) to catergorize (like this wordpress site) and rank topics (like some japanese blog sites…i think “ni-channel”?)
3) a permanent space on the blog for quick links to important/interersting/favorite/useful blog entries
4) to track readers without having to install some funky do-hickey thing
5) to sync with or send updates to facebook (cuz some people just still wont visit a blog site without that)
any suggestions out there for sites that have most of this? just wondering.